How it works
There are two requirements to be eligible for the Food Pantry, not including an I.D.
- An applicant must be a resident of a parish in which the recipient agency has jurisdiction
- An applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Combined gross income of all persons in applicant's household is within the following guidelines:
- Applicant's household is composed solely of food stamp recipients
- Applicant receives supplemental security income
- Applicant's household receives aid to families with dependent children